“Unique Eats and Eateries of San Francisco” was released mid-October (Reedy Press) and was written by my friend, my colleague and Bay Area resident Kimberley Lovato. The book takes readers off the eaten path via the backstories of local food, iconic restaurants and hidden gems. As you probably know, San Francisco is known as one of the great food cities of the world.
From Amazon: “Unique Eats & Eateries of San Francisco invites the city’s nearly 25 million annual visitors-and its food-obsessed residents to discover the stories and histories that simmer behind some of San Francisco’s iconic dishes, historic restaurants, and artisanal shops. Want to taste the prize-winning pie of a 12-time World Pizza Champion? Eat your homework at cheese school? Attend a dinner party for 40? Food truck hop in a national park? Chow down on dumplings in the country’s oldest Chinatown? Or eat your first Hangtown Fry? Pull up a chair and crack open Unique Eats & Eateries of San Francisco. This tasty guide is seasoned with all you need for an unforgettable edible exploration of one of the world’s most food-savvy cities.”
Grab it: Grab “Unique Eats and Eateries of San Francisco” by Kimberley Lovato on Amazon from $14.85.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.