You might think this is a joke because everyone rags on airplane food, but it’s for real and I like the boldness. United Airlines has just launched a cookbook featuring 40 “mouthwatering recipes” inspired by the United Polaris onboard dining experience. Polaris is United’s new business class service and the recipes are from the executive chefs behind its food, which includes chefs from the Trotter Project.
According to the Daily Meal, “A portion of the proceeds from cookbook sales will be donated to The Trotter Project, which works to help inspire and develop the next great generation of culinary professionals. Chefs from the project helped prepare the book. The project was founded in memory of legendary Chicago chef Charlie Trotter, who died of a stroke in 2013 when he was just 54.”
The United Airlines cookbook is on sale at Unitedshop.summitmg.com for $29.99.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.