In late 2018, we featured “The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2019” as a Travel Book of the Week. Well, that guide—one of the most thorough guides to Disneyland anywhere—is back for 2020. And this year’s edition has been updated to include all the newest things to know, including tips and tricks to use at the new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge land. From co-authors Seth Kubersky, Bob Sehlinger, Len Testa, and Guy Selga Jr., “The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2020” is an essential if you really want to do Disney right.
“The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2020” by Seth Kubersky, Bob Sehlinger, Len Testa, and Guy Selga Jr. ($14.39 on Amazon)
Here’s the book’s description direct from Amazon:
“Filled with revolutionary, field-tested touring plans that can save 4 hours of waiting in line in a single day, The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2020 is the key to planning a perfect vacation.
“Get up-to-date information on Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure. Each attraction is described in detail and rated by age group, based on a survey of more than 20,000 families. Whether you’re visiting Disneyland for a day or a week, there is a plan for any group or family. Enjoy the rides, activities, and entertainment instead of wasting time standing in line.”
What’s new in “The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2020” includes, also per Amazon:
- Up-to-the-minute details on the upcoming Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge land at Disneyland park
- Information about the new Mickey Mouse-themed fireworks, dubbed Mickey’s Mix Magic, at Disneyland park
- Continuous coverage of the reimagined Pixar Pier at Disney California Adventure
- All we know about the Super Hero Marvel Universe, scheduled to open in 2020
About the authors
Once more, from Amazon:
“A contributor to several top-selling guidebooks, Seth Kubersky is nationally recognized as an authority on theme parks and amusement attractions…Bob Sehlinger, a Lowell Thomas Award–winning journalist, is best known as the creator and producer of The Unofficial Guide series. A contributor to several top-selling guidebooks, Len Testa leads the team at Touring Plans, a research arm of The Unofficial Guides. Guy Selga Jr. is a passionate Disney fan, a blogger, and a researcher at TouringPlans.com.”
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.