Did you know that Rick Steves has a son who not only has a successful European tour company (called Weekend Student Adventures) like his famous dad but has also just released a new book? The book is called, “Andy Steves’ Europe: City-Hopping on a Budget“ and it’s written for students looking to do spur-of-the-moment trips to Europe’s top destinations. It teaches travelers how to master digital tools, book cheap flights, find rooms at AirBnB, and connect with other travelers. You can follow his three-day plans to explore each city and learn in advance which cities match your interests. Andy wants you to become a temporary local and adapt to the culture to enjoy authentic, unforgettable experiences. This would make the perfect graduation gift!
Related: Andy Steves’ Travel Style.
Grab it: Grab a copy of “Andy Steves’ Europe: City-Hopping on a Budget” by Andy Steves for $16.26 here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.