Did you know that Rick Steves has a son who not only has a successful European tour company (called Weekend Student Adventures) like his famous dad but has also just released a new book? The book is called, “Andy Steves’ Europe: City-Hopping on a Budget“ and it’s written for students looking to do spur-of-the-moment trips to Europe’s top destinations. It teaches travelers how to master digital tools, book cheap flights, find rooms at AirBnB, and connect with other travelers. You can follow his three-day plans to explore each city and learn in advance which cities match your interests. Andy wants you to become a temporary local and adapt to the culture to enjoy authentic, unforgettable experiences. This would make the perfect graduation gift!
Related: Andy Steves’ Travel Style.
Grab it: Grab a copy of “Andy Steves’ Europe: City-Hopping on a Budget” by Andy Steves for $16.26 here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.