Cuba has to be one of the hottest international destinations for US travelers, if not the hottest. Now that the two governments have eased restrictions and US airlines are allowed to fly to/from without chartering, it’s become even hotter (and easier).
But what do you do when you get to Cuba? I have no idea since I’ve never been, but you can bet I would be getting one of the many guide books listed below to read up on everything a first-time traveler to Cuba should know. Below are some of the latest Cuba guidebooks:
1. National Geographic Traveler: Cuba, 4th Edition, from $22.99
2. Top 10 Cuba (Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide), from $14
3. The Rough Guide to Cuba, from $19.50
4. Havana Handbook (Footprint), from $13.99
5. Michelin Must Sees Havana, from $12.99
6. Havana: A Subtropical Delirium, from $26
7. StreetSmart Havana Map by VanDam, from $7.35
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.