If you’re headed to China either for business or pleasure, it’s a good idea to read up on the customs. You especially don’t want to piss off any potential business partners so it’s well worth buying this book—”Etiquette Guide to China“— for $7. From Amazon:
“It’s the best-selling Chinese etiquette guide on the market and it addresses not just the puzzling protocols relating to name cards, bowing or shaking hands, bathrooms and public baths—but also what to do when entertaining Chinese dinner guests, attending a Chinese tea ceremony, taking the subway, and much more…
‘Etiquette Guide to China’ includes everything you need to know to be a successful, courteous traveler:
- Hand gestures and body language
- How to address the Chinese
- Dining and restaurant manners
- Gift giving and celebration in China
- Entering into and understanding business relationships
- How to behave in professional situations
- Dealing with China’s political culture
- The Chinese way of negotiating”
Grab it: Grab “Etiquette Guide to China” from $7.31 on Amazon here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.