Hopefully, you’ll be taking advantage of the low fares to Europe this summer. If so, and if you’re starting to map out your trip, you’ll most likely want a great guidebook. Here are some of the best Europe guidebooks:
- Rick Steves Best of Europe (from $20.88)
- Rick Steves Europe Through the Back Door 2017 (from $13.59)
- Europe by Eurail 2017: Touring Europe by Train (from $14.55)
- Fodor’s Essential Europe: The Best of 25 Exceptional Countries ( from $13.10)
- Let’s Go Europe 2017: The Student Travel Guide (from $13.38)
- Lonely Planet Europe on a shoestring (from $19.36)
- Lonely Planet Europe’s Best Trips (from $17.01)
If we missed your favorite, let us know in the comments!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.