Hopefully, you’ll be taking advantage of the low fares to Europe this summer. If so, and if you’re starting to map out your trip, you’ll most likely want a great guidebook. Here are some of the best Europe guidebooks:
- Rick Steves Best of Europe (from $20.88)
- Rick Steves Europe Through the Back Door 2017 (from $13.59)
- Europe by Eurail 2017: Touring Europe by Train (from $14.55)
- Fodor’s Essential Europe: The Best of 25 Exceptional Countries ( from $13.10)
- Let’s Go Europe 2017: The Student Travel Guide (from $13.38)
- Lonely Planet Europe on a shoestring (from $19.36)
- Lonely Planet Europe’s Best Trips (from $17.01)
If we missed your favorite, let us know in the comments!
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.