Now that I have a little one (15-month old), I’m always looking to get fun travel kid books, and the books of the “Where Is Robin?” series are fun ones (full disclosure: the author sent us the Los Angeles version). Robin is a warm, welcoming and inquisitive bird. She exudes joy that is contagious and an insatiable curiosity to experience all that the world has to offer. Through her adventures, she connects with local people and places to discover why they are unique.
“Where is Robin? Los Angeles”—by Robin Barone and illustrated by Rachel Gozhansky—comes out in a couple of weeks. From Amazon: “Readers will fall in love with the ‘City of Angels’ as Robin guides them on a tour of Los Angeles. From the Marina del Rey and beautiful Venice Beach, travel to the heart of downtown to visit astonishing landmarks such as the Hollywood sign, the Walk of Fame, Sunset Boulevard, Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, Century City, and so much more. Through all of her adventures, Robin connects with local people and places to discover their culture, history, and why they are unique.”
Grab it: Grab “Where is Robin? Los Angeles” by Robin Barone on Amazon from $16.95.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.