Now that I have a little one (15-month old), I’m always looking to get fun travel kid books, and the books of the “Where Is Robin?” series are fun ones (full disclosure: the author sent us the Los Angeles version). Robin is a warm, welcoming and inquisitive bird. She exudes joy that is contagious and an insatiable curiosity to experience all that the world has to offer. Through her adventures, she connects with local people and places to discover why they are unique.
“Where is Robin? Los Angeles”—by Robin Barone and illustrated by Rachel Gozhansky—comes out in a couple of weeks. From Amazon: “Readers will fall in love with the ‘City of Angels’ as Robin guides them on a tour of Los Angeles. From the Marina del Rey and beautiful Venice Beach, travel to the heart of downtown to visit astonishing landmarks such as the Hollywood sign, the Walk of Fame, Sunset Boulevard, Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, Century City, and so much more. Through all of her adventures, Robin connects with local people and places to discover their culture, history, and why they are unique.”
Grab it: Grab “Where is Robin? Los Angeles” by Robin Barone on Amazon from $16.95.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.