If you’re planning on doing some leaf-peeping this autumn around New England, New York or southern Ontario, you might want to pick up an updated guidebook to help you pick the best fall foliage, routes, hotels/inns, restaurants, attractions, shops, and roadside fruit stands. Below is a list of the most updated ones I can find from Amazon. If you have any others to recommend, please leave them in the comments section below.
- Fodor’s Maine, Vermont & New Hampshire: with the Best Fall Foliage Drives & Scenic Road Trips (Full-color Travel Guide) ($13.59)
- Moon Niagara Falls: Including the Canadian & U.S. Sides (Travel Guide) ($10.19)
- Fodor’s Toronto: with Niagara Falls & the Niagara Wine Region (Full-color Travel Guide) ($13.59)
- Colors of Fall Road Trip Guide: 25 Autumn Tours in New England ($14.30)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.