If you’re planning on doing some leaf-peeping this autumn around New England, New York or southern Ontario, you might want to pick up an updated guidebook to help you pick the best fall foliage, routes, hotels/inns, restaurants, attractions, shops, and roadside fruit stands. Below is a list of the most updated ones I can find from Amazon. If you have any others to recommend, please leave them in the comments section below.
- Fodor’s Maine, Vermont & New Hampshire: with the Best Fall Foliage Drives & Scenic Road Trips (Full-color Travel Guide) ($13.59)
- Moon Niagara Falls: Including the Canadian & U.S. Sides (Travel Guide) ($10.19)
- Fodor’s Toronto: with Niagara Falls & the Niagara Wine Region (Full-color Travel Guide) ($13.59)
- Colors of Fall Road Trip Guide: 25 Autumn Tours in New England ($14.30)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.