Last week we featured Paris (and France) guidebooks as our Travel Books of the Week. Making good on my promise, here are some helpful England and London guidebooks to help make your travels there smoother and cheaper.
- Frommer’s EasyGuide to London 2017 ($13.08)
- Rick Steves London 2017 ($14.28)
- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: London ($14.57)
- Lonely Planet London ($16.64)
- Lonely Planet Discover London 2017 ($21.99)
- Pocket Rough Guide London ($7.36)
- MICHELIN Guide London 2017 ($16.05)
- Knopf MapGuides: London ($10.77)
- StreetSmart London Map by VanDam ($8.12)
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.