I’m currently in Ireland. I’ve seen so many American travelers since I’ve been here that I’ve realized this has to be one of the most popular European destinations for U.S. citizens to visit. I’ve also seen a good portion of them carrying guidebooks, which gave me the idea to do this roundup of Ireland guidebooks. It’s always smart to get a guidebook in advance, not only for practical information and tips on places to go but for a brief history, as well—which makes you appreciate the destination much more.
- Lonely Planet Ireland ($24.99)
- Rick Steves Ireland 2017 ($16.31)
- Lonely Planet Ireland’s Best Trips ($16.99)
- Ireland: 101 Awesome Things You Must Do In Ireland ($13.89)
- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Ireland ($15.21)
- Lonely Planet Ireland (Travel Guide) ($16.52)
- Frommer’s EasyGuide to Ireland 2017 ($12.04)
- Fodor’s Essential Ireland ($16.37)
- Frommer’s Ireland 2017 ($16.36)
- Ireland Travel Guide: The Real Travel Guide From a Traveler. All You Need To Know About Ireland ($13.95)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.