I’m currently in Ireland. I’ve seen so many American travelers since I’ve been here that I’ve realized this has to be one of the most popular European destinations for U.S. citizens to visit. I’ve also seen a good portion of them carrying guidebooks, which gave me the idea to do this roundup of Ireland guidebooks. It’s always smart to get a guidebook in advance, not only for practical information and tips on places to go but for a brief history, as well—which makes you appreciate the destination much more.
- Lonely Planet Ireland ($24.99)
- Rick Steves Ireland 2017 ($16.31)
- Lonely Planet Ireland’s Best Trips ($16.99)
- Ireland: 101 Awesome Things You Must Do In Ireland ($13.89)
- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Ireland ($15.21)
- Lonely Planet Ireland (Travel Guide) ($16.52)
- Frommer’s EasyGuide to Ireland 2017 ($12.04)
- Fodor’s Essential Ireland ($16.37)
- Frommer’s Ireland 2017 ($16.36)
- Ireland Travel Guide: The Real Travel Guide From a Traveler. All You Need To Know About Ireland ($13.95)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.