Lonely Planet just released two fun, pocket-sized travel books: “How to Pack for Any Trip” ($11.99) and “Just POINT!” ($8.63). Both are handy guides, especially for those who don’t want to always have to reach for their phone apps for travel help.
“How to Pack for Any Trip” shows you how to make the most out of your suitcase space—whether you’re away for a weekend or a year, heading to the desert or subzero temperatures, hate packing or consider it an art—with tips, methods, luggage overviews, packing lists and more.
Grab it: Grab “How to Pack for Any Trip” from $11.99 on Amazon here.
“Just POINT!: A Visual Dictionary for the Discerning Globetrotter” is a different kind of phrasebook—an illustrated tool to help communicate with anyone, anytime, anywhere. Looking for a yoga, pilates or tai chi class to take? Want to ask for a hair dryer or iron for your room? “Just Point!” makes expressing yourself easy, no matter the language barrier. The deck includes over 40 cards with around 500 icons of various food, drinks, accommodation, transportation, fashion, sightseeing, and more for any kind of scenario. It makes communicating a breeze—and won’t fail to get a smile.
Grab it: Grab “Just POINT!” from $8.63 on Amazon here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.