I know many are planning on traveling to Bali this spring to take advantage of the low fares we featured in our Travel Deals newsletter (it’s free to sign up). I also know a good number of couples planning to get married this summer and have their honeymoons in Bali. All I can say is that I’m jealous! That’s because Bali is where Natalie and I went on our honeymoon, and it was unforgettable.
If you want to plan ahead or get a good guidebook for the long flight(s), here are the top Bali guidebooks as listed by Amazon. If I’m missing your favorite, let me know in the comments so I can add it.
- Bali: The Ultimate Guide: to the World’s Most Spectacular Tropical Island ($19.94)
- Lonely Planet Bali & Lombok ($22.03)
- Lonely Planet Pocket Bali ($10.79)
- LUXE Bali (Luxe City Guide) ($12.99)
- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Bali & Lombok ($14.37)
- The Rough Guide to Bali & Lombok ($17.02)
- Insight Guides Bali and Lombok ($19.99)
- Insight Guides Explore Bali ($12.99)
- BALI – Zen Traveller: A Quick Guide ($10.39)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.