I know many are planning on traveling to Bali this spring to take advantage of the low fares we featured in our Travel Deals newsletter (it’s free to sign up). I also know a good number of couples planning to get married this summer and have their honeymoons in Bali. All I can say is that I’m jealous! That’s because Bali is where Natalie and I went on our honeymoon, and it was unforgettable.
If you want to plan ahead or get a good guidebook for the long flight(s), here are the top Bali guidebooks as listed by Amazon. If I’m missing your favorite, let me know in the comments so I can add it.
- Bali: The Ultimate Guide: to the World’s Most Spectacular Tropical Island ($19.94)
- Lonely Planet Bali & Lombok ($22.03)
- Lonely Planet Pocket Bali ($10.79)
- LUXE Bali (Luxe City Guide) ($12.99)
- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Bali & Lombok ($14.37)
- The Rough Guide to Bali & Lombok ($17.02)
- Insight Guides Bali and Lombok ($19.99)
- Insight Guides Explore Bali ($12.99)
- BALI – Zen Traveller: A Quick Guide ($10.39)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.