I know many are planning on traveling to Bali this spring to take advantage of the low fares we featured in our Travel Deals newsletter (it’s free to sign up). I also know a good number of couples planning to get married this summer and have their honeymoons in Bali. All I can say is that I’m jealous! That’s because Bali is where Natalie and I went on our honeymoon, and it was unforgettable.
If you want to plan ahead or get a good guidebook for the long flight(s), here are the top Bali guidebooks as listed by Amazon. If I’m missing your favorite, let me know in the comments so I can add it.
- Bali: The Ultimate Guide: to the World’s Most Spectacular Tropical Island ($19.94)
- Lonely Planet Bali & Lombok ($22.03)
- Lonely Planet Pocket Bali ($10.79)
- LUXE Bali (Luxe City Guide) ($12.99)
- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Bali & Lombok ($14.37)
- The Rough Guide to Bali & Lombok ($17.02)
- Insight Guides Bali and Lombok ($19.99)
- Insight Guides Explore Bali ($12.99)
- BALI – Zen Traveller: A Quick Guide ($10.39)
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.