Ahoy jetsetters! As homage to Johnny’s recent transoceanic travels, we’d like for you to share your favorite cruise travel tip. The contestant with the best, most useful tip will receive this week’s travel swag bag valued at just over $100 USD.
How: Complete the following sentence in comment section below. My favorite cruise travel tip is _____________.
Include your name and an email address. All official contest rules apply.
What You’ll Win:
1. NiceSeats: Designed to make any public seat a little nicer and a bit more comfortable, the NiceSeat is a soft, fabric cover that slips on over a seat in a matter of seconds. The set comes with a seat cover, a travel sized pillow, and an eye mask and reduces the exposure to germs and potential bed bugs. (Reverse pouch for handy storage and machine washable for easy care).
2. The Everything Family Guide To Budget Travel: Veteran travel writer Kelly Merritt proves taking a fun, family vacation doesn’t have to break the bank. From visiting popular sites during the off-season to straying from the overcrowded “touristy hot spots” for a new, eye-opening experience, Merritt offers great insight on creative ways to plan affordable trips. This easy-to-use guide features hundreds of unique, family friendly ideas and soon you’ll discover, you can’t leave home without it.
3. Trace Me Luggage Tracker: This provides travelers with a strong, durable, Airline checkable tag for your luggage that has a unique serial number and 2D bar code and can always be identified and returned to you. Just register your TRACE ME serial number at www.immobilise.com and your luggage will be accounted for at all times.
4. PassKit, 2 Passport Booklet Covers/1 Zipper Holder w/ Lanyard: Made of durable, vinyl plastic that protects from the wear and tear of travel (water, salt, moisture, dust, and sand) this protective cover is easy to access and remove if needed and comes with a lanyard to wear around your neck, fasten inside luggage, or loop around the handle of a purse for security. You can never be too vigilant of your valuables, and while abroad this is a travel must-have. Holder may be purchased at Store Smart.
5. The BugZip: This luggage and clothing encasement is specially designed for advanced resistance to bed bugs. The clear, plastic cover protects all clothing, bags, and belongings during travel and greatly reduces the transfer/movement of bed bugs to the home and from place to place.
When: The last day/time to enter will be on Monday, July 30th at 6pm PT. The winner will be announced next Wednesday, August 1st and be contacted by a JohnnyJet.com representative.
Why: Free swag. Need I say more?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.