This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
The Travel Case Packed, EWA A106 Pro Portable Bluetooth Speaker is a tiny little speaker that may be small in size but it’s big in sound. Weighing just 6.2 ounces and under two inches in size, it can fit easily in the palm of your hand and delivers impressive volume and bass. You can use it to stream music from your smartphone or other Bluetooth-enabled audio devices.
While I’m not generally looking to blast music while I’m on the go, it’s so small and inexpensive that it’s worth having in your travel bag for those times when you do want to play music or listen to an audiobook or podcast. I’m always playing music for my kids, both at home and when we travel, so this is a much nicer way for them to listen. I also love that you can connect it to Alexa devices, which we use at home all the time to listen to music. But Alexa devices don’t offer great sound quality, so this is an easy solution.
This portable Bluetooth speaker is waterproof and has a long battery life, guaranteeing six hours of play time and up to eight hours at 50% volume. And according to their company information, they eliminated functions like a microphone, 3.5mm jack and other unnecessary buttons, leaving just one silicone button that you hold to switch on/ off, tap one time to pause, and double-tap or triple-tap to switch songs.
Inside the box, you’ll get 1 EWA A106Pro Bluetooth speaker, 1 micro USB to USB charging cable, a user manual, 1 carrying case, 1 metal hook, 1-year warranty and a 30-day risk free guarantee.
This little gadget is perfect for on the road or at home, indoors or outdoors, for family gatherings, picnics and parties. And with a pleasing design, it is a sleek addition to your tech lineup. Buy the Travel Case Packed, EWA A106 Pro Portable Bluetooth Speaker here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.