Alicia Ward (aliciaunderwater)
If you love Hawaii and the water, you’ll definitely want to follow aliciaunderwater. Her photos are gorgeous and it’s not surprising that she has over 100,000 followers on Instagram. As she writes on her website, she “took an interest in marine biology at a young age and as she grew older, spent an increasing amount of time in the ocean, studiously observing the surrounding wildlife, then returning home to research all she had encountered. At the age of 15, Alicia picked up a camera, hoping to share the picturesque beauty of the underwater world with her friends and family. She invested time and energy into learning her equipment, improving her freediving capabilities and honing her craft. Alicia is now a PFI certified freediver (Static Apnea: 4:15 | Depth: 126ft), NAUI certified scuba diver and a full time professional underwater photographer.
Alicia’s initial publications were of surfers and wildlife, but she soon replaced surf photography with underwater ‘fashion’ photography and has found traction with her work. Alicia continues to focus on wildlife imagery, promoting respectful and responsible ocean etiquette as well as encouraging conservation and protection for Hawai’i’s endangered marine life. She currently runs her business, See Through Sea, with her husband, Jim. In her down time she can be found searching for Tiger Sharks, baking cookies or exploring the Big Island with Jim and their two dogs.”
Well kids, I can finally announce my newest swim collaboration with @gypsea_swimwear ? So much work went into the Mo’orea and Tropical Nebula collections: everything from selecting the prints to designing the suits, to photographing them and preparing for this launch – it was a ton of effort but, this is something that Gypsea and I are super proud of! Check out the suits online at gypsea.com.au and peek at today’s story for some bts footage ? Photo by @_jimward_ @seethroughsea #aliciaunderwater #gypseaswimwear
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.