If you love Hawaii and the water, you’ll definitely want to follow aliciaunderwater. Her photos are gorgeous and it’s not surprising that she has over 100,000 followers on Instagram. As she writes on her website, she “took an interest in marine biology at a young age and as she grew older, spent an increasing amount of time in the ocean, studiously observing the surrounding wildlife, then returning home to research all she had encountered. At the age of 15, Alicia picked up a camera, hoping to share the picturesque beauty of the underwater world with her friends and family. She invested time and energy into learning her equipment, improving her freediving capabilities and honing her craft. Alicia is now a PFI certified freediver (Static Apnea: 4:15 | Depth: 126ft), NAUI certified scuba diver and a full time professional underwater photographer.
Alicia’s initial publications were of surfers and wildlife, but she soon replaced surf photography with underwater ‘fashion’ photography and has found traction with her work. Alicia continues to focus on wildlife imagery, promoting respectful and responsible ocean etiquette as well as encouraging conservation and protection for Hawai’i’s endangered marine life. She currently runs her business, See Through Sea, with her husband, Jim. In her down time she can be found searching for Tiger Sharks, baking cookies or exploring the Big Island with Jim and their two dogs.”
Well kids, I can finally announce my newest swim collaboration with @gypsea_swimwear ? So much work went into the Mo’orea and Tropical Nebula collections: everything from selecting the prints to designing the suits, to photographing them and preparing for this launch – it was a ton of effort but, this is something that Gypsea and I are super proud of! Check out the suits online at gypsea.com.au and peek at today’s story for some bts footage ? Photo by @_jimward_ @seethroughsea #aliciaunderwater #gypseaswimwear
A post shared by Alicia Ward (Franco) (@aliciaunderwater) on
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.