Alicia Ward (aliciaunderwater)
If you love Hawaii and the water, you’ll definitely want to follow aliciaunderwater. Her photos are gorgeous and it’s not surprising that she has over 100,000 followers on Instagram. As she writes on her website, she “took an interest in marine biology at a young age and as she grew older, spent an increasing amount of time in the ocean, studiously observing the surrounding wildlife, then returning home to research all she had encountered. At the age of 15, Alicia picked up a camera, hoping to share the picturesque beauty of the underwater world with her friends and family. She invested time and energy into learning her equipment, improving her freediving capabilities and honing her craft. Alicia is now a PFI certified freediver (Static Apnea: 4:15 | Depth: 126ft), NAUI certified scuba diver and a full time professional underwater photographer.
Alicia’s initial publications were of surfers and wildlife, but she soon replaced surf photography with underwater ‘fashion’ photography and has found traction with her work. Alicia continues to focus on wildlife imagery, promoting respectful and responsible ocean etiquette as well as encouraging conservation and protection for Hawai’i’s endangered marine life. She currently runs her business, See Through Sea, with her husband, Jim. In her down time she can be found searching for Tiger Sharks, baking cookies or exploring the Big Island with Jim and their two dogs.”
Well kids, I can finally announce my newest swim collaboration with @gypsea_swimwear ? So much work went into the Mo’orea and Tropical Nebula collections: everything from selecting the prints to designing the suits, to photographing them and preparing for this launch – it was a ton of effort but, this is something that Gypsea and I are super proud of! Check out the suits online at gypsea.com.au and peek at today’s story for some bts footage ? Photo by @_jimward_ @seethroughsea #aliciaunderwater #gypseaswimwear
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.