Alyssa Ramos (mylifesatravelmovie)
I just realized that I’ve never made my friend Alyssa Ramos (mylifesatravelmovie) our Travel Instagrammer of the Week—and that’s an oversight! Alyssa is a great person to follow for travel inspiration, and especially for solo female travelers since that’s her forte. Alyssa has been to all seven continents, the Seven Wonders of the World and the Seven Wonders of Nature. In total she’s been to 75 countries and she takes great photos, which is why she has over 130,000 followers on Instagram.
3 of 30 Most Epic Adventures Before 30 ?: Taking the train all around Sri Lanka! On this random journey I somehow ended up waking up to elephants outside of my hotel, chasing 3 waterfalls, climbing a mountain, and knocking someone’s iPhone off this moving train (on accident)…then going back and FINDING it!!!! ?????♀️??♀️ . Sri Lanka is an enchanted adventurer’s paradise that you really have to go see(I’ve also had people tell me they went just to replicate this photo lol)! Or for now see more of it on my Stories! . #30before30 #bucketlist #mylifesatravelmovie #alyssaramostravels #travelblogger #srilanka #srilankatrain #kandy #ella #goprogirl #goprotravel #instagood #tlpicks #beautifuldestinations
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.