Alyssa Ramos (mylifesatravelmovie)
I just realized that I’ve never made my friend Alyssa Ramos (mylifesatravelmovie) our Travel Instagrammer of the Week—and that’s an oversight! Alyssa is a great person to follow for travel inspiration, and especially for solo female travelers since that’s her forte. Alyssa has been to all seven continents, the Seven Wonders of the World and the Seven Wonders of Nature. In total she’s been to 75 countries and she takes great photos, which is why she has over 130,000 followers on Instagram.
3 of 30 Most Epic Adventures Before 30 ?: Taking the train all around Sri Lanka! On this random journey I somehow ended up waking up to elephants outside of my hotel, chasing 3 waterfalls, climbing a mountain, and knocking someone’s iPhone off this moving train (on accident)…then going back and FINDING it!!!! ?????♀️??♀️ . Sri Lanka is an enchanted adventurer’s paradise that you really have to go see(I’ve also had people tell me they went just to replicate this photo lol)! Or for now see more of it on my Stories! . #30before30 #bucketlist #mylifesatravelmovie #alyssaramostravels #travelblogger #srilanka #srilankatrain #kandy #ella #goprogirl #goprotravel #instagood #tlpicks #beautifuldestinations
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.