Asiyami Gold (asiyami_gold)
Asiyami Gold (asiyami_gold) is a freelance, multi-faceted curator and creator. She’s originally from Nigeria but now calls Atlanta home. She has a passion for design, photography and travel and she takes beautiful photos, which is why she has over 100,000 followers. In an interview with saintheron.com, she says, “I enjoy getting lost in different cultures, feeding my appetite and living outside of my comfort zone. I feel brave and unstoppable when I’m away, and I’m more confident in my abilities and my work. I’m constantly inspired but I’ll always come back because of my family.”
Nigerians: a group of people who haven’t quite mastered the art of minding their business. As long as we are breathing the same air my matter “concerns” you. Nigerians who grew up in Nigeria are uncensored. If you’ve travelled for a month and you’ve gained a pound while you were away…. there’s that one Aunty who will look at you straight in the eye and say, “Oh girl, it’s like you’ve gotten fat o” While taking a picture in the TUK-TUK / KE-KE today several people walked pass and asked, na for ke-ke you wan snap picture? My ability to see the beauty around me that most fail to notice each day is a gift I don’t take for granted. As a result of this, doing the kind of work I do, in my country, is often seen as a novelty (but not in a good way). The interior of this KE-KE was way too groovy to not take a snap. ISSA VIBE! #kekeoflife #thanksmrmohammed #seeingafricadifferently
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.