Mabel Goo (mabel_goo)
A Daily Mail article last week caught my attention with the headline “Is this the world’s most beautiful flight attendant?” Don’t ask me why I was reading the Daily Mail, but you have to admit it’s a good clickbait headline.
If you’re fascinated with travel and the lives of flight crew, then you might want to give Mabel Goo a follow. The 24-year-old Chinese stewardess from Malaysia made the news after a love-struck passenger shared a photo on Facebook of her working an AirAsia flight from Hong Kong. According to the article, Mabel, who describes herself as a freelance dancer and business student, “welcomed the online praise” and shared it on her Instagram story.
She has definitely capitalized on the attention as her Instagram handle has grown to over 160,000 followers!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.