Cathy Brown (cathybrown2100)
Cathy Brown grew up in Michigan but has been living with her three kids in southern Argentina for nearly a decade. With her roots firmly planted in the mountains near El Bolsón (in the province of Río Negro), she continues to seek (and usually find) the world at its best, often in the most rugged and colorful corners of Latin America. Her Instagram account (cathybrown2100) offers a look at life in Patagonia, off-the-grid South American landscapes, and the unforgettable returns that come only with a true and unwavering sense of adventure.
Cathy has been a friend of JohnnyJet.com since she spoke with our editor on a media panel in Nairobi, Kenya in 2015. Give her a follow!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.