Chad Copeland (chadcopeland)
Looking for incredible travel photography? Check out Chad Copeland’s Instagram feed! As seen in his bio, he’s an adventure and natural history photographer who contributes to National Geographic, Outside, Men’s Journal, and numerous other outlets. He covers stories from the air, land and underwater around the world.
After shooting for more than two decades he developed a variety of Unmanned Aircraft Systems so that he could fly a variety of cameras into remote locations. Today he is a leader in the drone community and continues to push the limits of aerial applications which you can see on his Instagram handle. He studied the art of 360º virtual imaging and is now one of the leading 360VR content deliverers around the world, having produced feature content for the 2016 NBC Olympics, Sony and a plethora of global clients.
View this post on Instagram
Life finds a way… For years I pondered the existence of the Great Barrier Reef that spans most of Australia’s eastern coast. I dreamed about it’s brilliant coral and aquatic ecosystem, teaming with fish and other life. Yet, by the time my first assignment to the reef finally happened, most of the coral was bleached. I sunk into the water with a heavy heart and a haunting feeling washed over me. Gone was the life that coexisted and in its place, a lost forest of death. Motionless in my dive gear, the current guided me along the bottom and then I saw it, hope. A single giant clam with its brilliant colors beamed with blues and greens! Life will find a way… @natgeo @unesco
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.