Elie Azzam (Traveling Lens)
Want some travel inspiration? Then check out Elie Azzam’s beautifully curated Instagram handle traveling.lens. He has jaw-dropping images from around the globe and over 169,000 followers.
This was the last photo I was able to take in Paris before my camera fell over the ledge. Near La Seine! ? Long story short, it was around 10pm on a beautiful Paris evening. I had my camera and tripod set up for a long exposure shot when a strange kid walked up to me and started laughing in a very weird way. He was a teenage boy. I quickly knew he was just trying to distract me so that he can steal things from my bag which was on my back. I turned around to make sure it was still closed when suddenly another kid pushes my whole tripod over the ledge. I didn’t go after them because I ran down to recover my camera, only to see that my lens was completely broken. Surprisingly and thankfully my camera survived but I have no idea how! It was a good 5 meter drop. Anyway, here you go! Hope you like it. ? ? @traveling.lens ——————- @instagram #travel #traveling #water #sonyalpha #colors #sky #lights #autumn #couple #architecture #tourist #tlpicks #reflection #lpfanphoto #awesome_photographers #toureiffel #sunny #explore #people #bdteam #gameoftones #romantic #stars #eiffeltower #history #france #paris #destination
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.