Elie Azzam (Traveling Lens)
Want some travel inspiration? Then check out Elie Azzam’s beautifully curated Instagram handle traveling.lens. He has jaw-dropping images from around the globe and over 169,000 followers.
This was the last photo I was able to take in Paris before my camera fell over the ledge. Near La Seine! ? Long story short, it was around 10pm on a beautiful Paris evening. I had my camera and tripod set up for a long exposure shot when a strange kid walked up to me and started laughing in a very weird way. He was a teenage boy. I quickly knew he was just trying to distract me so that he can steal things from my bag which was on my back. I turned around to make sure it was still closed when suddenly another kid pushes my whole tripod over the ledge. I didn’t go after them because I ran down to recover my camera, only to see that my lens was completely broken. Surprisingly and thankfully my camera survived but I have no idea how! It was a good 5 meter drop. Anyway, here you go! Hope you like it. ? ? @traveling.lens ——————- @instagram #travel #traveling #water #sonyalpha #colors #sky #lights #autumn #couple #architecture #tourist #tlpicks #reflection #lpfanphoto #awesome_photographers #toureiffel #sunny #explore #people #bdteam #gameoftones #romantic #stars #eiffeltower #history #france #paris #destination
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.