Emily Thomas (emitoms)
Seattle-based travel photographer Emily Thomas (emitoms) takes amazing photos of her travels. I couldn’t find her full details online but her Twitter bio says that she works as a marketing manager for Amazon. I also found a 2016 interview with her in which she says she only started working as a travel photographer in 2015—and she has 112,000 followers. Impressive!
Emily doesn’t post that often (she probably averages one photo every five days) but she’s definitely worth a follow for travel inspiration.
View this post on Instagram
This past weekend I spent time in the enchantments in Washington State. I have done this hike several times before, but the view at the top still amazes me every time. ? Crystal clear blue water and dramatic peaks was the perfect reward for the climb to the top! It’s views like this that make me thankful to live in the USA. Happy 4th of July everyone! Where are some of your favorite views in the states? ??
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.