Jeffrey Alan (jeffreythepilot)
Jeffrey Alan (aka Jeffrey the Pilot) is a Toronto-based pilot. He flies corporate jets for a large Canadian company and shares his travels on Instagram, where he has over 200,000 aviation enthusiasts following him.
I met Jeffrey last week on a media trip to check out Embraer’s new E190-E2 in Fort Lauderdale (here’s my story). I sat next to him on takeoff, and while taxiing down FLL long tarmac we passed a huge array of planes. Jeffrey knew each and every type and model, from small Cessnas to large Airbuses and everything in between. He’s truly an avgeek, and if you ask me, he’d win at any kind of Jeopardy-style aviation competition.
?Good afternoon AvGeeks ?!! I Just want to recap an unreal 48 hrs of my life with you! ?. @embraer was an amazing host flying me down to Florida, putting me up in an epic beachfront room and showing me a great time during the North American launch of the E190-E2 #e2profithunter ?. I was then picked up by @successful of @monkeyinparadise for a night out in West Palm Beach and crashed at his place ?. Woke up today to my friend @cirrusflorida who graciously offered to pick me up in PBI in his brand new @cirrusaircraft SR22 G6 ? to fly me back to Fort Lauderdale. We grabbed some lunch and about to jump on a plane back home to Toronto. I’m am not saying this for any reason other than to be thankful for this journey that because of social media and the shared passion for all things aviation?. Without you guys/gals supporting me, I wouldn’t know these great people and the brands/company’s they work for…. I feel happy, proud, motivated and most of all thankful for all of this ???. I hope you are all having an amazing week! As always AvGeeks, Safe Flying & Tailwinds to you all – JeffreyThePilot ??
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.