Jess Dales (jess.wandering)
Jess Dales (aka Jess Wandering) is a Seattle-based outdoor enthusiast, photographer and visual storyteller. She’s often on the move and capturing her adventures through the world (most often the outdoors) for her followers on Instagram. Here’s her LinkedIn bio:
“The outdoors have always played an important role in my life. The sense of wonder that nature created as a child never went away, and it’s still where I feel the most grounded as an adult. It’s my goal to invoke that feeling of wonder and appreciation for the outdoors in others through my images. Whether I’m working behind or in front of the camera, I aim to capture the authentic moments in life that move me with the hope that I can inspire others to get outside and collect experiences that last a lifetime. I partner with companies and tourism boards that share my passion for travel, adventure, and capturing meaningful moments in time. I would welcome the opportunity to work with you to create promotional material in line with these interests.”
Jess has 664,000 followers on Instagram. If you’re looking for travel inspiration, you should join them and give her a follow.
Like this feature? Check out past Travel Instagrammer of the Week posts!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.