Jess Dales (jess.wandering)
Jess Dales (aka Jess Wandering) is a Seattle-based outdoor enthusiast, photographer and visual storyteller. She’s often on the move and capturing her adventures through the world (most often the outdoors) for her followers on Instagram. Here’s her LinkedIn bio:
“The outdoors have always played an important role in my life. The sense of wonder that nature created as a child never went away, and it’s still where I feel the most grounded as an adult. It’s my goal to invoke that feeling of wonder and appreciation for the outdoors in others through my images. Whether I’m working behind or in front of the camera, I aim to capture the authentic moments in life that move me with the hope that I can inspire others to get outside and collect experiences that last a lifetime. I partner with companies and tourism boards that share my passion for travel, adventure, and capturing meaningful moments in time. I would welcome the opportunity to work with you to create promotional material in line with these interests.”
Jess has 664,000 followers on Instagram. If you’re looking for travel inspiration, you should join them and give her a follow.
Like this feature? Check out past Travel Instagrammer of the Week posts!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.