Lady Speedbird (pilotjoanna)
I love following pilots and flight attendants on social media because they give you a whole number of things: a peek of what their lives are like, valuable travel tips, inspiration, and more. Another one to add to the who-to-follow mix is Pilot Joanna (aka Lady Speedbird), an A380 pilot for British Airways. It looks like she might have just gone on maternity leave (congratulations, Joanna!) as she’s recently created another account: babyspeedbird. Still, she’s posted plenty of great photos to her original account and I bet she’ll start posting again once she returns to the skies.
View this post on Instagram
Sooo…I haven’t been flying recently as I have been busy growing a tiny human 😍! We’ve had our three month scan and couldn’t be happier that our little one is growing well! Ground duties for me for a while now, and it may be a while before I fit back in that uniform!!! 👩✈️ 👶 ❤️ #A380 #pilot #pilotlife #pregnant #pregnancyannouncement #babyonboard #bumponboard
Like this feature? Check out past Travel Instagrammer of the Week posts!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.