Life in HEL (lifeinhel)
This is the first time I’m featuring an Instagram account that only has a few pics. It’s a new account, and it should be pretty interesting to follow but only time will tell. It’s part of a clever campaign by the Helsinki airport that certainly should get some press next week. The airport has hired a Chinese influencer named Ryan Zhu to live in a little cabin inside Helsinki airport for 30 days. The hashtag is #LIFEINHEL and it all begins on October 10th. A little more on the idea, as explained on lifeinhel.tv.
“So why would someone move to an airport?”
For money, of course, but Helsinki airport wants to prove that it’s the best airport in the world and the fastest connection between Asia and Europe.
“World’s longest layover”
#LIFEINHEL is a mix of reality TV, game shows and social media. Ryan will go through daily challenges and get familiar with the Finnish way of life. Ryan’s adventure will be broadcasted on social media on a daily basis including on Instagram.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.