Life in HEL (lifeinhel)
This is the first time I’m featuring an Instagram account that only has a few pics. It’s a new account, and it should be pretty interesting to follow but only time will tell. It’s part of a clever campaign by the Helsinki airport that certainly should get some press next week. The airport has hired a Chinese influencer named Ryan Zhu to live in a little cabin inside Helsinki airport for 30 days. The hashtag is #LIFEINHEL and it all begins on October 10th. A little more on the idea, as explained on lifeinhel.tv.
“So why would someone move to an airport?”
For money, of course, but Helsinki airport wants to prove that it’s the best airport in the world and the fastest connection between Asia and Europe.
“World’s longest layover”
#LIFEINHEL is a mix of reality TV, game shows and social media. Ryan will go through daily challenges and get familiar with the Finnish way of life. Ryan’s adventure will be broadcasted on social media on a daily basis including on Instagram.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.