LO Altitude (loaltitude) is an Instagram account run by David “LO” Lombardo. The guy posts funny and crazy aviation-themed photos, videos and graphics. Most of it is for mature audiences, so I suggest you avoid checking it out around your little kids. The post of his that introduced me to him, and which also went viral, featured a woman stripping in the Miami airport (see it here). I don’t know if you’ve ever been to the MIA airport, but it’s absolutely freezing. (An airport worker once told me that they keep it so cold to keep all the germs at bay.) It’s pretty wild, in any case.
More on David Lombardo of LO Altitude
The man behind LO Altitude also has a podcast called “Aviation LO Down.” His short episodes (15-30 minutes) include titles like “Melatonin, Stimulants, and The Longest Flight on Earth,” “Delta Flight 975 – Stranded At JFK” and “@fitaviatorsclub – The Man Who’s Helping Pilots Stay In Shape.” Here’s more on David straight from the podcast’s website (specifically the media kit there):
“My name is David Lombardo, perhaps best known as the face of ATC Memes. I have a deep passion for aviation, music/audio, video, building relationships, learning, and encouraging people to share their own unique stories. I attended Purdue University and majored in aviation management, and later found myself working at the New York Center air traffic facility. This is when I decided to create video and audio skits related to aviation. These productions went viral, and arguably introduced an entirely new format of entertainment into the industry.
“My primary mission is to keep aviation fun, and to encourage people to share their own creative
side in an industry that is not often seen as such.”
- Travel Instagrammer of the Week: Ralph Hogenbirk
- Travel Instagrammer of the Week: Mint Tin Adventures
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.