LO Altitude (loaltitude) is an Instagram account run by David “LO” Lombardo. The guy posts funny and crazy aviation-themed photos, videos and graphics. Most of it is for mature audiences, so I suggest you avoid checking it out around your little kids. The post of his that introduced me to him, and which also went viral, featured a woman stripping in the Miami airport (see it here). I don’t know if you’ve ever been to the MIA airport, but it’s absolutely freezing. (An airport worker once told me that they keep it so cold to keep all the germs at bay.) It’s pretty wild, in any case.
More on David Lombardo of LO Altitude
The man behind LO Altitude also has a podcast called “Aviation LO Down.” His short episodes (15-30 minutes) include titles like “Melatonin, Stimulants, and The Longest Flight on Earth,” “Delta Flight 975 – Stranded At JFK” and “@fitaviatorsclub – The Man Who’s Helping Pilots Stay In Shape.” Here’s more on David straight from the podcast’s website (specifically the media kit there):
“My name is David Lombardo, perhaps best known as the face of ATC Memes. I have a deep passion for aviation, music/audio, video, building relationships, learning, and encouraging people to share their own unique stories. I attended Purdue University and majored in aviation management, and later found myself working at the New York Center air traffic facility. This is when I decided to create video and audio skits related to aviation. These productions went viral, and arguably introduced an entirely new format of entertainment into the industry.
“My primary mission is to keep aviation fun, and to encourage people to share their own creative
side in an industry that is not often seen as such.”
- Travel Instagrammer of the Week: Ralph Hogenbirk
- Travel Instagrammer of the Week: Mint Tin Adventures
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.