Maria Pettersson (pilotmaria)
I was reading the UK’s Independent paper when I came across a story entitled “These female pilots are smashing stereotypes and becoming huge Instagram stars.” I’m always looking for new traveling Instagrammers to follow and who travels more than pilots? Pilot Maria (aka Maria Pettersson) is a 737 pilot based in Europe who goes all over the world sharing her travels with her 400,000 followers.
It makes me so proud that my closest girlfriends and I are pursuing our dreams to be pilots. Hopefully we inspire younger generations with similar aspirations to do the same, follow your dreams and know that nothing is impossible, if you can dream it you can do it ❤️ @mariathepilot @flymalin Read about how I achieved my dreams on www.pilotmaria.com Thank you @pete_ohara for taking this picture ?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.