Mark Grigg (viewfromthetrop)
According to his Twitter account, Mark Grigg is a pilot, traveler and photographer. On Instagram his bio states that he’s a “professional traveller and aeronaut.” After a quick scan of his glorious Instagram account, it appears he’s a pilot for British Airways, for which he literally travels all over the world. If you want to get inspired to get out and see the world Mark’s account is worth a follow.
The other day he shared a great video on his Twitter account, stating “On the way to LAX ?? last week. Offsetting on the North Atlantic tracks. We can fly 0, 1 or 2 miles right of track. Helps with wake turbulence and in the event of an aircraft being unable to maintain altitude. ? #b787 #pilotview #pilotlife #avgeek”
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.