Mark Grigg (viewfromthetrop)
According to his Twitter account, Mark Grigg is a pilot, traveler and photographer. On Instagram his bio states that he’s a “professional traveller and aeronaut.” After a quick scan of his glorious Instagram account, it appears he’s a pilot for British Airways, for which he literally travels all over the world. If you want to get inspired to get out and see the world Mark’s account is worth a follow.
The other day he shared a great video on his Twitter account, stating “On the way to LAX ?? last week. Offsetting on the North Atlantic tracks. We can fly 0, 1 or 2 miles right of track. Helps with wake turbulence and in the event of an aircraft being unable to maintain altitude. ? #b787 #pilotview #pilotlife #avgeek”
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.