Megan Murphy (thisgirlcaneat)
You’ve gotta love a girl whose Instagram handle is thisgirlcaneat. Megan Murphy is a food and travel writer who travels the world and writes for major travel outlets like Afar, Food & Wine and Fodors. She was even listed by Porthole magazine as a travel influencer “changing how we vacation.”
View this post on Instagram
when food + art meets passion + heart ❤️ honored to have experienced last night’s epic ‘once upon a kitchen’ event featuring @theworlds50best 1, 2 + 3 ranked chefs (italy’s @massimobottura, spain’s #joanroca & france’s @maurocolagreco, respectively). put on by @gr8experiences at the stunning @gothamhallny, this once-in-a-lifetime affair featured six savory courses (two from each of the michelin-starred heavyweights) with exquisite wine pairings, followed by a sweet finish from the queen of dessert @christinatosi. the over-the-top celebration showcased the chefs and their teams prepping and plating their dishes on an elevated stage (loved the live action)—and it was all to benefit the wonderful cause @godsloveny. unforgettable evening with the world’s top culinary talent—truly an honor to be in attendance. scroll through to see some highlights (in my stories, too). 🙏🏼 #onceuponakitchen #gr8experience #event #nyc #world50best #michelinguide #charity #thisgirlcaneat
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.