Mint Tin Adventures (minttinadventures)
There are a ton of Instagram accounts out there, and plenty of them (like a few below) provide travel inspiration. But this is a new one!
From her Mint Tin Adventures Instagram handle, artist Ashley Polski posts incredible images from across America, and in front of them, her rendering in paint of each scene on the underside of the lid of a mint tin! On her website, Ashley writes that she “started painting in April 2017 as a way to infuse [her] busy life with a little more creativity and color.” Because she’s an “avid hiker…plein air painting has become the perfect way for [her] to incorporate both passions.”
It’s a good thing she had the idea, because the work she’s doing is really cool. To that point, I really like the In-N-Out one below, featuring this same In-N-Out near LAX. And if you like her stuff as I do, she’ll paint you your own mint tin for between $45 and $60!
And even better? If you purchase one of these paintings, she’ll then donate “100% of the proceeds” to CoachArt, a wonderful non-profit organization based in Los Angeles and San Francisco that provides free arts and athletics programs to children and their siblings suffering from chronic illnesses.” See more about CoachArt here.
View this post on Instagram
#89: In-N-Out, Los Angeles, CA (Commissioned by @discoverla) 🍔🍟🥤 . . Happy Labor Day! This photo took a lot of time and work to get, but it was worth the effort!! . . . . . . . @innout @southwestair #minttinadventures #ashleypolskiart #innout #southwestairlines #swapic #losangeles #california #abc7eyewitness #discoverla #lax #paint #painting #oilpainting #art #artist #artistsoninstagram #painter #miniart #explore #adventure #travel #airplane #urbanart #palmtrees #summer #laborday
More travel Instagrammers
- Travel Instagrammer of the Week: Trip of a Lifestyle
- Ronald Rael, Artist at the U.S.-Mexico Border
- Jessica Nabongo
- Mikah Meyer
- Lexie Alford
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.