Mint Tin Adventures (minttinadventures)
There are a ton of Instagram accounts out there, and plenty of them (like a few below) provide travel inspiration. But this is a new one!
From her Mint Tin Adventures Instagram handle, artist Ashley Polski posts incredible images from across America, and in front of them, her rendering in paint of each scene on the underside of the lid of a mint tin! On her website, Ashley writes that she “started painting in April 2017 as a way to infuse [her] busy life with a little more creativity and color.” Because she’s an “avid hiker…plein air painting has become the perfect way for [her] to incorporate both passions.”
It’s a good thing she had the idea, because the work she’s doing is really cool. To that point, I really like the In-N-Out one below, featuring this same In-N-Out near LAX. And if you like her stuff as I do, she’ll paint you your own mint tin for between $45 and $60!
And even better? If you purchase one of these paintings, she’ll then donate “100% of the proceeds” to CoachArt, a wonderful non-profit organization based in Los Angeles and San Francisco that provides free arts and athletics programs to children and their siblings suffering from chronic illnesses.” See more about CoachArt here.
View this post on Instagram
#89: In-N-Out, Los Angeles, CA (Commissioned by @discoverla) 🍔🍟🥤 . . Happy Labor Day! This photo took a lot of time and work to get, but it was worth the effort!! . . . . . . . @innout @southwestair #minttinadventures #ashleypolskiart #innout #southwestairlines #swapic #losangeles #california #abc7eyewitness #discoverla #lax #paint #painting #oilpainting #art #artist #artistsoninstagram #painter #miniart #explore #adventure #travel #airplane #urbanart #palmtrees #summer #laborday
More travel Instagrammers
- Travel Instagrammer of the Week: Trip of a Lifestyle
- Ronald Rael, Artist at the U.S.-Mexico Border
- Jessica Nabongo
- Mikah Meyer
- Lexie Alford
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.