Most Traveled People (mosttraveledpeople)
Most Traveled People (MTP) was founded in 2005 to create a community and set of standards for the world’s most extreme travelers. As written on the organization’s FAQ page, “A lack of standards had existed since the year 2000, when Guinness declared itself unable to continue to judge the Most Traveled category. Guinness requested that a legitimate 3rd party organization pick up this task, so MTP was born.”
MTP has a community over 25,000 people, all of whom are ranked by their experience in a number of travel categories (including how many of MTP’s 873 Master List destinations they’ve visited). I’m part of MTP myself, though I haven’t updated my stats in years (I need to get crackin’). Well, MTP recently joined Instagram and has been posting or reposting some amazing travel photos…including one of mine of Toronto (below)!
If you’re into country- or destination-counting, you should definitely sign up to MTP and follow the account on Instagram.
View this post on Instagram
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.