Muhammed was born in Jerusalem in 1981 and graduated with a B.A. degree in journalism and political science. He joined the Associated Press in 2001 and currently is AP’s chief photographer for the Middle East, Pakistan and Afghanistan. He documented major events in the Middle East, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict (including the funeral of late Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat), the US led-war in Iraq, and the capture of former Iraqi president Saddam Hussein. He spent four years in Pakistan as AP’s chief photographer for the region, the Yemeni revolution, and the Syrian civil war as well as events in Saudi Arabia, China, Afghanistan, Egypt, Jordan, Germany, Macedonia, Croatia, France, the Netherlands, New York, Serbia, Greece, South Africa, and the funeral procession of Nelson Mandela. Most recently he has been documenting the refugee crisis across Europe. His work has received numerous international awards.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.