Eric Stoen (travelbabbo)
Eric Stoen (travelbabbo) runs the popular family travel site Travel Babbo. He’s an excellent photographer and he travels all the time (he’s been to 81 countries). He’s based out of California and has been posting about family trips trying to inspire others to take their kids to crazy places for years. He’s definitely inspired me! Be sure to follow Eric on Instagram and join the other 46,000 followers of his travels.
At @universalorlando’s Wizarding World of Harry Potter last month on our around-the-world trip. My daughter can’t wait to get her Hogwarts acceptance letter when she turns 11! I’m very excited to announce that I’ll be working with Universal Orlando to showcase their two (soon to be three) Florida parks. I’ll be there next week with some other amazing travel writers riding every ride, going behind the scenes, trying all the restaurants and practicing a few spells. I’ll be posting often so follow along! And if you have any questions about Universal Orlando, just ask. #takeyourkidseverywhere #universalmoments #familytravel #harrypotter #orlando
A photo posted by Eric Stoen (@travelbabbo) on
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.