Hans-Peter Deutsch (hpd_fotografy)
Hans-Peter Deutsch is a German photographer who has been taking amazing travel photos for over 30 years. He tries to make his landscapes show how the world might have looked before humans came, while his Urbex images show places after we have been there.
Lofoten #Aurora Special Many nights on my last trip to Lofoten I stayed awake waiting for the #Northern_Lights. Sometimes I was rewarded for my efforts. Like this time at one of the lesser known northern beaches. The clouds are being illuminated by the city lights of far away Leknes. For some that is light pollution. Not for me, though. I consider the illuminated clouds as an important additional element of the composition. full image at www.hpd-fotografy.com #Lofoten #Norway #arctic #winter #hpd_fotografy #norges_fotografer #landscapesofnorway #allnatureshots #marvelshots #igworldclub #natgeotravel #wildernessculture #fantastic_earth #awesomeearth #ourplanetdaily #discoverearth #natureaddict #luxwt #kings_shots #igbest_shotz #natgeo #splendid_earth #nakedplanet #lonelyplanet #moodygrams
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.