Kirsten Alana (@KirstenAlana)
Kirsten Alana is a travel photographer by trade. I first learned about her when I attended her seminar on mobile travel photography. She has over 100,000 followers (she just hit 135K) and has been recommended by Elle, HuffPo, Mashable, Harper’s Bazaar, The Daily Mail, and more. She’s based in New York City but according to her Instagram profile she’ll soon be traveling through Italy (now), Vietnam, Cambodia, and Egypt.
Related: Here’s Kirsten’s Travel Style Q&A.
View this post on Instagram
Flew overnight and woke up to 135K followers, I can't even believe it!!! Thank you to all of you, for following along with me on this crazy journey of balancing a travel career with life and love in NYC. But for the next little bit, I've traded the sailboats of Long Island for the speedboats and gondolas of Venice, Italy. Or, Venezia 🇮🇹 And how funny since I was just in a Venetian gondola in Minnesota of all places! This is @dante.vincent's first time in Venice and half the fun for me is just watching him discover it all. We're staying at my favorite hotel in the city, @TheGrittiPalace and we plan to take a day trip to Burano. But first, we're just walking the canals and trying to find those hidden piazzas where the throngs of tourists don't go. #SPGAmex
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.