Kristin Addis (bemytravelmuse)
Kristin Addis is the solo female traveler behind BeMyTravelMuse.com, a website for off-the-beaten-path adventures. For the past three years, she’s traveled the world alone, hitchhiking in China, sleeping in a tent for over a month in Africa and learning how to say “I love you” in 12 Asian languages. She just authored a guidebook for solo female travelers, “Conquering Mountains: How to Solo Travel the World Fearlessly.” She was selected by USA Today as a top vagabonding blogger and has been featured in Business Insider, Inc., Daily Mail, and BuzzFeed, among others.
Related: Kristin Addis’ Travel Style.
I turned 30 here at Iguazu Falls in Argentina. This picture is of me right before getting soaked taking a boat to the falling water! As a gift, my friends and family sent me a compilation video saying what they love about me, and no gift, no matter how expensive, is better than that. It also takes courage to say it, and that’s why it was so moving. So I encourage you to do it too. Tag someone in the comments and tell them what you adore about them. It’ll make their day, promise ❤️?? (keeping my camera dry with @pacsafetravel. ?: @backpackersteve)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 03/31/22.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.