If you want to see some pics that are out of this world—and I mean out of this world—then follow NASA on Instagram. They have over 19 million followers and with a quick glance of their feed, you’ll see why. For most people, outer space is the ultimate trip and NASA’s handle will help you get that much closer.
Saturn, with its alluring rings and numerous moons, has long fascinated stargazers and scientists. Voyager 2 made its closest approach to Saturn 35 years ago today — on Aug. 25, 1981. In this image, Saturn’s rings are bright and its northern hemisphere defined by bright features as Voyager 2 approaches the planet. Three images, taken through ultraviolet, violet and green filters were combined to make this photograph. Image Credit: NASA/JPL #nasa #otd #space #saturn #astronomy #nasabeyond #history #voyager #planets #solarsystem #science
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.