National Geographic Travel (natgeotravel)
My son Jack was born last week, and so in the spirit of inspiration I thought I would feature National Geographic Travel’s Instagram handle. They have over 12 million followers and their photos are (obviously) picture-perfect. Hopefully, one day Jack will get inspiration from these photos and we will explore the world together with Natalie DiScala!
Photo: @ChrisBurkard A big part of traveling for the sake of surf requires you to really immerse yourself in the surrounding cultures. The second we stepped off the plane in India we were overwhelmed by how hectic the town was. Cars missing each other by inches, packs of dogs running the streets, and street vendors as far as the eye could see; we knew we were in for a good experience on top of scoring some pretty incredible waves. @_WarrenSmith_
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.