National Geographic Travel (natgeotravel)
My son Jack was born last week, and so in the spirit of inspiration I thought I would feature National Geographic Travel’s Instagram handle. They have over 12 million followers and their photos are (obviously) picture-perfect. Hopefully, one day Jack will get inspiration from these photos and we will explore the world together with Natalie DiScala!
Photo: @ChrisBurkard A big part of traveling for the sake of surf requires you to really immerse yourself in the surrounding cultures. The second we stepped off the plane in India we were overwhelmed by how hectic the town was. Cars missing each other by inches, packs of dogs running the streets, and street vendors as far as the eye could see; we knew we were in for a good experience on top of scoring some pretty incredible waves. @_WarrenSmith_
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.