Passenger Shaming (passengershaming)
I usually only feature accounts with beautiful travel photography, so this is a change. Passenger Shaming is an Instagram account that you don’t want to end up on. Almost everyone featured—all airline passengers—either forgot their manners at home or just lives in their own little world. Either way, I think you’ll find Passenger Shaming entertaining and horrifying at the same time—at least I did. The account was created by Shawn Kathleen, who runs rantsofasassystew.com and passengershaming.com. It has over 300,000 followers and Rolling Stone has listed it as number 20 in its “100 Best Instagram Accounts.”
More Pony! ? ??✂️?✈️ #passengershaming #NOPE #hairysituation #frequentflyer #crewlife #sassystew #aviation #cabincrew #avgeek #flightattendant #flightattendantlife #flightattendantproblems #rantsofasassystew #travel #amigoingtomakemyconnection #shamies #airtravel #travelgram #traveltips #hairofinstagram #ponytail
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.