Eser Aksan Erdogan (echosierra85)
The Toronto Sun wrote a story last week called “Stunning Turkish airline pilot’s attractive Instagram feed goes viral” about Eser Aksan Erdogan, a 31-year-old who grew up in the Netherlands and is now flying for Turkey’s Pegasus Airlines. The story reads, “An attractive airline pilot is taking the Internet by storm after posting a series of Instagram photos documenting her globetrotting ways.” Eser’s Instagram handle is echosierra85 and it’s filled with exotic shots from Central America, the Middle East and northern Europe, and many of the shots include her pilot husband. She told the UK’s Daily Mirror that she was kind of a tomboy and always wanted to fly an F16, but since she’s against war, violence and armies, she’s flying commercial jets.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.