The Planet D (theplanetd)
Dave and Deb run the adventure travel blog ThePlanetD.com and inspire other couples to quit the rat race and see the world. They’re a dynamic travel couple based out of Toronto but they’re rarely home, having been to over 80 countries and all seven continents! Their photos on Instagram are not only beautiful but will also inspire you to travel.
Related: Check out their Travel Style Q&A!
View this post on Instagram
The beauty of Lake Superior in the summer. ————————————————- As night settled in on the Slate islands on Lake Superior the wind calmed and the sun lit up the clouds. It was like looking at a mirror reflecting the sky. One thing I really love about Ontario in the summer is the sunsets. You may have to fend off a few mosquitos but the views are definitely worth it. We spent 5 days kayaking around these beautiful islands in northern Ontario and I can't think of a better way to enjoy the beauty of this area of Ontario. #discoveron #explorecanada
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.