The Planet D (theplanetd)
Dave and Deb run the adventure travel blog ThePlanetD.com and inspire other couples to quit the rat race and see the world. They’re a dynamic travel couple based out of Toronto but they’re rarely home, having been to over 80 countries and all seven continents! Their photos on Instagram are not only beautiful but will also inspire you to travel.
Related: Check out their Travel Style Q&A!
View this post on Instagram
The beauty of Lake Superior in the summer. ————————————————- As night settled in on the Slate islands on Lake Superior the wind calmed and the sun lit up the clouds. It was like looking at a mirror reflecting the sky. One thing I really love about Ontario in the summer is the sunsets. You may have to fend off a few mosquitos but the views are definitely worth it. We spent 5 days kayaking around these beautiful islands in northern Ontario and I can't think of a better way to enjoy the beauty of this area of Ontario. #discoveron #explorecanada
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.