Tiffany Nguyen (tiffpenguin)
Believe it or not, on weekdays Tiffany Nguyen is a dentist in southern California. However, on weekends she’s an adventure-seeker who takes amazing photographs. She strives to tell stories with her photography by capturing every detail of the natural landscapes around her and imparting her work with a sense of life. She believes in the use of small subjects in order to better demonstrate the immense scale of the natural wonders she visits. Tiffany focuses her photography on travel, adventure and landscapes and is always looking for new places to explore and document through her lens. By capturing her adventures, she hopes to inspire others to get outside and explore more. She has over 160,000 followers, and I’m one of them.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.