Tim Laman (timlaman)
Tim Laman is a photographer, filmmaker, field biologist, and explorer. His cameras are his tools for telling the stories of rare and endangered wildlife, and revealing some of earth’s wildest places, and he recently won the top honor in his field: Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2016. His aims are to explore and document poorly known species, and promote awareness and conservation. He’s a National Geographic photographer and a cameraman for BBC’s new Planet Earth II. You can learn more about Tim from his website timlaman.com.
Photo by @TimLaman. I captured the overall prize of “Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2016” last night at the Natural History Museum in London with this image of a Bornean Orangutan climbing 30 meters up in the rain forest of Gunung Palung National Park, in Indonesian Borneo. I couldn’t have done it without the long-term collaboration with my wife Cheryl Knott and her @saveGPorangutans team in the field so thanks to all! Lets hope this picture can help bring more attention to orangutan conservation and protecting their rain forest home like #GunungPalung National Park. Stay tuned for the whole story of recent discoveries about wild orangutans and also the conservation challenges they face in the upcoming Dec2016 issue of @NatGeo magazine. #EndangeredSpecies, @saveGPorangutans, #orangutans, #WPY2016, #Borneo, #Indonesia, #IndonesiaBiodiversity, @natgeocreative, @thephotosociety,
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.