Although I’ve been following the TSA on Instagram for a while, I never thought about making them Travel Instagrammer of the Week since their photos aren’t very pretty. But after reading Rolling Stone’s “100 Best Instagram Accounts” and seeing them listed as number-four, I changed my mind.
Says Rolling Stone: “Even the most relaxed travelers might experience pre-flight anxiety after looking through the Transportation Security Administration’s account. Most of the feed is devoted to photos of the items the TSA has confiscated from luggage at various airports — and the only proper reaction to it is WTF?!? The items go beyond full-size bottles of shampoo; we’re talking about a hatchet and brass knuckles, loaded handguns, live eels and a shocking number of batarangs. And that’s just the stuff the TSA actually catches. It’s utterly fascinating, and — if we’re being honest — a little terrifying.” I completely agree so give the TSA a follow and leave the prohibited stuff at home.
This replica of @AMCTheWalkingDead’s “Lucille” was discovered recently in a carry-on bag at Atlanta (ATL). The barbed wire is actually made from rubber and the blood is fake (we hope). However, baseball bats are prohibited from carry-on bags and must be packed in checked luggage. #TWD #Negan We’re just glad Lucille wasn’t thirsty.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.