Caz and Craig Makepeace (ytravelblog)
Caz and Craig are the founders of yTravelBlog (ytravelblog) and based in Australia. They have two children and are constantly traveling around with them. They inspire families to do the same. We’ve also featured them as one of the top 10 travel Pinterest accounts since they have over four million followers! On Pinterest, they have all kinds of travel boards with inspiration and information, many with a focus on Australia, as well as money-saving tips and tips for traveling with kids.
Priceless memories. Thumbs up for snorkeling with Kalyra at the Great Barrier Reef. We went to Agincourt Reef on the outer barrer reef with the folks from @ReefCruises, They have a pontoon out there. Was great for families. Just over an hour on their high speed catamaran. We saw lots of beautiful coral and fish. ? Check out our #instagramstories for more @portdouglasdaintree #PortDouglasDaintree
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.