Ralph Hogenbirk (shaggyfpv)
Ralph Hogenbirk (shaggyfpv) is a professional drone racer from the Netherlands. He makes incredible videos using FPV drones, which he often posts from his Instagram handle. (FPV stands for “first-person view”; I had to look it up, too.) His ability to fly a drone is obvious in his videos, including on sweeps of beautiful landscapes. He also posts videos from drone races (like this one) and from his life and travels.
His latest video, titled “Cinematic FPV Norway || Glaciers, Rivers and Fjords,” dropped on Tuesday (October 22, 2019). It’s starting to gain attention because of how well it captures the incredible beauty of Norway in the summer. Here’s what Ralph wrote on his YouTube channel in the video’s description:
“I spent 3 weeks traveling through the Aurland and Jostedalsbreen areas in Norway, mostly hiking and biking around this beautiful nature. I usually took the drone with me, just in case I could capture a few shots. I ended up in some amazing spots, with some of the most beautiful scenery I’ve ever seen. Only flew 2 or 3 lipo’s at each location, but most of them turned out great!
I hope you enjoy this short collection of shots from that trip! If you want to see more clips and longer takes, make sure to follow me on instagram (@ShaggyFPV). I’ll be posting a few longer takes from this video on there soon.”
The video really is amazing (as is Norway in the summer). You can watch it on his YouTube channel or below:
- This Great Photo-Editing App Just Partnered With a Famous Instagrammer
- How to Find Out Who Has Fake Followers on Instagram
- Travel Book of the Week: “Under the Influence: How to Fake Your Way into Getting Rich on Instagram” by Trey Ratcliff
- Travel Instagrammer of the Week: Mint Tin Adventures
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.