Renee Roaming (reneeroaming)
Renee Roaming is the Instagram (and social-media-wide) handle of Renee, an Australian woman now based in Seattle. She’s a blogger and photographer exploring the U.S. and the world with zeal. Her adventures in the U.S. include many around the state of Washington as well as New York, Oregon, California, and Arizona. Her international travels, meanwhile, include trips to Kenya, French Polynesia and Canada.
Pretty much across the board, Renee’s photos on Instagram are beautiful and inspiring. She has more than 378,000 followers, with whom, per her bio, she “share[s] tips about photography, social media, being a woman in the outdoor community and traveling as a couple.” On her website, she even has sections dedicated to photography tips and photography gear. If you’re looking for travel photography inspiration, you should give Renee Roaming a follow.
Renee is also a published author, having written “Roaming America: Exploring All the National Parks” ($34.52 on Amazon).
More travel Instagrammers
View this post on Instagram
Our trip to New England and Upstate New York in autumn last year felt like such a dream 🍂 Matt and I spent a week chasing the best fall colors, visiting quaint towns, and finding some truly epic hiking trails. We stayed in a couple of @Vrbo’s during our trip, helping us to feel more connected to the places we visited and enjoy more of a locals style experience 🍁 ⠀ Fall is quickly approaching this year and we have already started planning some really exciting adventures, including a bucket list trip to Italy! 🇮🇹🍝 It has been fun choosing which vacation rentals we are going to stay at and I want to give you guys a similar opportunity… so, giveaway time! 👇🏼 ⠀ ✨GIVEAWAY✨(closed) @Vrbo is giving away $500 to go towards your next vacation rental so you can travel better together this summer! To enter: •Follow @Vrbo & myself (@ReneeRoaming) •Leave a comment below tagging a friend who you’d love to travel with! Winner will be randomly selected and notified on August 1st. (Congratulations @claudioverga_)🍂 #vrbo #sponsored
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.