I was a huge fan of the late Steve Irwin. His passion and his love for animals, Australia, family, and travel were addicting. Now his son Robert, who is a mature 16-year-old, not only has followed in his father’s footsteps but also looks just like him. See this post, for example:
View this post on Instagram
Robert Irwin (robertirwinphotography)
Robert, per Wikipedia, “is an Australian television personality and wildlife photographer. He hosts Robert’s Real Life Adventures, a program on his family’s zoo’s internal TV network. He co-hosted the Discovery Kids Channel TV series Wild But True and co-created the book series Robert Irwin: Dinosaur Hunter, and currently stars on the Animal Planet series Crikey! It’s the Irwins with his mother, Terri, and sister, Bindi.”
He documents his love for animals, people and travel on Instagram, where he has almost two million followers. His photos including a whole range of things, from hanging out with Robert Downey, Jr, to caring for wildlife to traveling on an African safari. If you like animals or you loved his father as I did, give him a follow!
More from Robert Irwin
This isn’t the first time that we’ve featured Robert Irwin on this site. Back in 2017, when he was just 13-years old, Robert Irwin appeared on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. He brought out a number of animals for Jimmy to touch (including a screaming armadillo). Check out the video of that appearance below:
More travel Instagrams
- Melissa Roy aka Mapped by Melissa
- Prince Charles and Clarence House
- Laurel Chor
- Ralph Hogenbirk
- Mint Tin Adventures
- Trip of a Lifestyle
- Renee Roaming
- Rius Vernandes
- Jess Dales
- Jessica Nabongo
- Mikah Meyer
- Lexie Alford
- Javier Rodriguez, Winner of the “Best Internship Ever”
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.